Thank you

Thanks to all of you for visiting our blog to find out what's going on! We'll try to keep you up to date and in the know for all of our wedding-related plans!

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Update

I realize I haven't updated this in quite some time, so here goes (for all 5 of you followers :P)






  The bridesmaid dresses have been successfully chosen and ordered! They are beautiful and I think everyone seems happy with them!



 
 At the same time that we ordered the bridesmaid dresses, I was able to pick up my dress, and I am soooo excited -- the pictures didn't do it justice!!! (Of course I can't put a pic of it on here in case SOMEONE might actually be checking this blog :) )





  The save-the-date magnets have been sent out and (hopefully!) received by almost everyone! They turned out really great too, and I hope everyone likes them.














 
  The next step in the wedding planning process is to order the invitations (I think we've found some we like, but it will have to be a surprise!). We are meeting with Christopher Lampo (of Christopher's World Grille) in early August to check out the reception site and see what our options are there, and that will also hopefully allow us to make a decision about the cake (we're hoping to get his staff to decorate it!).












Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment