Hey bridesmaids! I wanted to thank you all for the successful dress shopping trip yesterday!!! I also wanted to see what y'all thought about getting these shoes for some fun pictures/wearing during the reception to be more comfortable. I ordered some a little while ago because I know I'll want to change shoes eventually and they ended up being really cute! Just let me know what you think :)
We will also need to talk about the regular shoes eventually. I think it was pretty much decided that they should be a non-shiny silver and that everyone should pick their own style. Now we just need to decide whether they should all be bought at the same place or whether they should be dyed, etc. BUT we'll talk about that later!
The shoes are super cute! Do they seem to fit true to size and everything? I'm usually a little wary of buying shoes online, but they don't look to pointy-toed or anything, so it should be fine. :)
ReplyDeleteYes, they actually fit really well! I was kind of nervous because I have really wide feet and normal sizes don't usually fit me well, but they turned out great and they don't squeeze my feet or anything.
ReplyDelete