Hey everybody! I've heard that the bridesmaid dresses are in and ready to be picked up (yay!), so the next step there is how to alter them. I think the best thing to do is just to let everybody alter the dress how you want. If you want to get it shortened or taken in, that's great, or if you don't want to do anything, that's fine too! Basically, make the dress fit how you want it to :).
The next thing I want to talk to everybody about is shoes...I'm still not sure what to do (whether to match them or just pick a color), but I've been looking at them a little bit. Here is one that I've found (in a "matte silver") from Payless (so not too expensive), but they might be seasonal so we would have to get them soon. Please look around and see if there are any shoes (in that color) you might like and could suggest to the other girls! Let me know your opinions! :)

I officially like them! And I like the price, too. Also I have a payless coupon. Win? I think so. :) I'm going to try to make it over to payless this week to try them on.
ReplyDelete