Thank you

Thanks to all of you for visiting our blog to find out what's going on! We'll try to keep you up to date and in the know for all of our wedding-related plans!

Friday, March 18, 2011

Dress

Today was a success! After going to Bea's Bridal a couple times and looking on the web for the dress I love, I was told it was discontinued. While I was really disappointed, I kept looking online and started looking for other dresses. One website I found had the dress I love, so I emailed them and asked if it was still available (since I was told it is discontinued). They replied and said only the zip-up version of the dress was discontinued, and the lace-up one (the one I want anyway) is still available to order. 


I went this morning to try on some other dresses at VIP Bridal with Kelley and Mandy, but was unsuccessful (and the people there are really RUDE!!!). In a last effort to find the dress I wanted, we made one more trip to Bea's to ask him to call the company. Luckily, I was told right, but the dress is scheduled to be discontinued on April 1st. Naturally, I went ahead and ordered it!!! I'm sooooo glad I waited to find my dress, and the timing was so lucky!

No comments:

Post a Comment